Eight things I learned about motorcycles yesterday.
8. Never… ever… open a phone call to your significant other with “Before I say anything else I just want you to know I’m OK”
7. There are actually such things as accidents where no one is at fault… in fact no one even gets a ticket.
6. Blue jeans will not stop all the damage if you go down, But they sure help.
5. If I made and marketed a riding jacket that was thin and cool enough to wear when it is 95 degrees out I could make a fortune.
4. Bouncing ones knee off the pavement puts a real damper on jogging.. or walking fast for that matter.
3. Helmets are a wonderful thing, glad it was not my head that hit anything though.
2. No matter how careful you are, sometimes crap just happens.
1. Getting into an accident is not the proper way to celebrate ones 20th anniversary.
For some reason I think it will be a little longer before I get back to exercising. The same knee that got jammed a month ago kinda bounced off the street a little bit. Other than that I have a few scrapes on my leg and forearm. Nothing much really considering.
As for whether I will get back on the bike again…. time will tell. I honestly don’t know right now.